Friday, October 14, 2011

More Updates : )

Hi there : )


Here is another update from Courtney

please PLEASE pray for Liam to be a match. If he is not the international donor pool can take 2-4 months! I'm hoping for a miracle still. I know the Lord can perform miracles and heal her body with a word. The HSL typing for liam and shannon's blood work can take another 2 weeks or by a miracle come back sooner and then things would move fast. In the mean time they want her to grow grow grow. I'm praying for Shannon to reach 8 lbs on the next week. All things are possible through Christ. Pray with me.

I saw this photo below of the two of them and this verse came to mind, Romans 12:15,16

Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another.

Please pray for continued strength and trust in their Creator, Savior, and the One who knows all things and WILL NOT with hold ANY good from them.

thanks,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment